PRIVACY NOTICE – Dinarth Hall Camping and Caravan Site
This privacy notice explains how we, Dinarth Hall Camping and Caravan Site, intend to collect and use information about you.
Any update to our privacy notice can be found here and also displayed on the park noticeboard.
1. Who we are Dinarth Hall Camping and Caravan Site, Dinerth Hall Rd, Rhos-on-Sea LL28 4PX
(we, us or our).
Under data protection law we are the 'data controller' of the personal information that we collect about you and as a data controller we have certain legal responsibilities concerning how we collect, use and share your personal information. We must inform you about this.
2. The information we collect
The types of personal information we collect from you include:
a) Information you provide to us - personal information that you provide to us including your contact details (i.e. your name, email address, phone number and postal address. b) Our correspondence - if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;c) Sales and services information - details of transactions that you make with us and details of the services we provide to you;
3. How we use your personal information
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
a) to provide our services effectively to you - examples: to administer our services, including handling your requests, communicating with you (including about any offers or promotions); keeping up-to-date records about you and carrying out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, to make payments to you and receive payments from you (where applicable).
b) to market to you - if you have not objected, to provide you with updates and offers about our products and services and the products or services of selected third party companies that we think may be of interest to you. (See paragraph 4, 'Transfers of personal information', below for further information). We may use your information for marketing our own services to you by post, phone and email and, where required by law, we will ask for your consent at the time we collect your data to conduct any of these types of marketing. We will provide an option to unsubscribe or opt-out of further communication on any electronic marketing communication sent to you or you may opt out by contacting us using the details in the 'Contact us' section of this privacy notice. If at any time you do not want us to contact you for marketing purposes, you can let us know by contacting us using these contact details.
4. Transfers of personal information
We may permit selected third party companies to use your personal information, for the purposes set out in the section 'How we may use your personal information'(above). These companies may use this information to contact you. Selected third parties will be subject to obligations to process your personal information in compliance with the same safeguards that we deploy.
We work with carefully selected insurance intermediaries, who are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, to provide you with information about relevant insurance services. If we intend to pass your details to them we will inform you beforehand and give you an opportunity to object. If you tell us that you do not wish to have this information passed on we will respect your wishes.
We confirm that all personal information held by us about you will remain in (and will not be transferred outside of) the United Kingdom.
5. How long will we keep your personal information?
Where you have expressed an interest in our products or services / where we have collected your contact details for us to provide you with information about our services, we will keep your information for 7 years, or until you ask us to stop sending you such information.
Where you have purchased a product or service from us, we will keep your personal information for so long as we are providing you with a service, plus for the life of the unit, to deal with any queries, complaints or legal claims you may have.
6. Legal grounds to process
The legal grounds we rely on to process your personal information are that processing is necessary for:
a) our legitimate business interests or those of a third party and these interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms in relation to the protection of your personal information. Our legitimate business interests include enabling us to provide you with products, services and information about our products and services (marketing). Third party legitimate business interests include the promotion of insurance services to you so that we have sufficient insurance coverage at our site(s); b) our performance of a contract made with you. This includes our providing you with products and services and our taking steps at your request towards, and in anticipation of, providing you with products and services; c) our compliance with legal or regulatory obligations.
7. Your rights in relation to your personal information
If you have any questions in relation to our use of your personal information, you should first contact us using the contact in the 'Contact us' section of this privacy notice.
Under certain conditions, you may have the right to request us to:
(a) provide you with further details on the use we make of your personal information;(b) provide you with a copy of personal information that we have collected about you; (c) update any inaccuracies in the personal information we hold;(d) delete any personal information that we no longer have a lawful ground to use; (e) object to our use of your personal information if our use of your personal information is causing you undue harm. In such a case we must cease using your personal information for that purpose.
8. Contact us
If you have any questions, or you would like to find out more about this privacy notice you can write to us at:
Dinarth Hall Camping and Caravan Site,
Dinerth Hall Rd,
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office, you can find out how to report a concern via their website.
Caravan Storage Terms & Conditions
1. The caravan must be a maximum of 10 years old
2. The caravan must be used for a minimum of 21 days between April and October
3. We require a minimum of 24 hours notice for your caravan to be towed out onsite
4. Insurance.The caravan owner undertakes at his/her own expense to insure and keep insured the caravan with a member of the Association of British Insurers against loss of damage by fire, storm, theft or flood and liability of not less than £1m to third parties and such other risks as the park owner may from time to time reasonably require and to produce to the park owner upon request the policy of insurance and such evidence as the park owner may reasonably require to ensure the policy is valid and will continue to be valid throughout the period of storage. 5. LiabilityThe park owner will take all reasonable precautions to protect the caravan from loss of damage whilst in storage but shall not be liable for loss or damage which occurs except as the result of a breach of an obligation on his part.6. Responsibilities7. The caravan owner shall be responsible for properly securing the caravan as provided for by the manufacturer and to immobilise the caravan against theft by use of any or all proprietary anti-theft measures.8. No explosive or other flammable substance or material may remain in the caravan whilst the caravan is in storage, with the exception that up to a maximum of two gas cylinders of a proprietary brand and suitable for use with the caravan may be left, disconnected, inside the caravan over the storage period. Should any such substances or materials be discovered, they may be disposed of as the park owner feels fit, and the caravan owner shall not be entitled to any compensation resulting from this action.
Terms and Conditions of Seasonal Pitches
1. Guests must observe the park rules at all times. 2. No persons under the age of 18 are allowed to holiday on the park unless accompanied by an adult, unless pre arranged with the site owners3. No commercial vehicles allowed on-site,unless pre arranged with the site owners4. The park must be supplied with a spare set of keys and any security device keys5. Strictly no personal ornaments, garden gnomes, flower pots etc are allowed on your pitch6. No permanent washing lines are permitted7. Awnings are to be taken down whilst not on site unless returning to the unit within 7 days 8. Please leave curtains open while the caravan is unoccupied to allow for visual inspection. The park accepts no responsibility for any theft or damage to the unit however caused.9. All electrical appliances to be turned off and electric cables disconnected when the unit is unoccupied.10. Tents are to be pitched next to your caravan with the permission of the park owner. An additional charge may apply. 11. Strictly no electrical heaters are to be used in awnings.12. Only one car per pitch, any additional cars may be parked, a small fee may be charged.13. Any additional persons joining your party must be checked in at reception and a small fee may be charged.14. A maximum of 6 people are permitted on your pitch at any one time. 15. Pitch holders must be respectful of other guests at all times. 16. Unreasonable levels of noise or disturbance are not acceptable and will be addressed by the park owner. If the type of behaviour persists, pitch holders will be asked to leave. (please see our park rules) 17. Strictly no refunds will be given if the pitch holder decides to leave before the end of the agreed period, whatever the reason.18. Payment of all charges incurred on the seasonal pitch must have been cleared before the caravan is removed from the site. 19. The park owner will not permit the removal of the caravan from the park by anyone other than the caravan owner except on the prior authority from the caravan owner to a person, of whom the park owner must be informed before the caravan is removed. 20. Strictly no subletting of pitches is allowed.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ALL CAMPSITE USERS
1. Contract2. These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) and our price list set out the entire agreement between you and Dinarth Hall Campsite ("we" "us" or "our") for the supply of our services to you. Only these terms shall apply to our contract with you.3. Please check that the details in these terms and conditions and your Booking Request are complete and accurate before you submit your Booking Request. 4. By submitting a Booking Request you are deemed to have accepted to our Terms and conditions5. We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time and any such changes will take effect immediately when posted on the Website, in the brochure, at the Sites, or otherwise brought to your attention.6. In addition to these Terms, you must comply with the Campsite Rules which are posted at our campsite and also available on our website.7. Making a Booking8. You can either book online, email or via the telephone on 01492 548203. 9. Bookings are not transferable to another party.10. When making a booking you agree that you or at least one member of your party is twenty-one (18) years or over, you have the authority of all persons in your party to book on their behalf, you accept these Terms & Conditions and you agree to be responsible for any loss or damage caused by any member of your party. 11. Advance bookings may at times be subject to minimum stay periods. These vary by season and please refer to our price list for further details.12. Bookings over the weekend need to be made for at least a Friday and Saturday night and three nights over a bank holiday weekend.13. All sites are to be used for recreational camping only.
You, together with all members of your camping party, are required to comply with the following rules:15. We reserve the right of admission. We only accept responsible campers that are considerate to fellow campers and respectful of the environment.16. General curfew is at 11.00 in the evening17. Love the campsite, leave no trace18. No loud music, bongos or drums.19. Drunk and disorderly behaviour will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to ask you to leave should this occur. Please book elsewhere if this is your intention.20. We cannot accept responsibility for your possessions or any personal injury sustained while camping or using BBQs etc.21. You are liable at all times for any BBQs and other activities undertaken at the campsite.22. Prices
The prices are based on a daily rate unless otherwise stated. 23. Whilst we will make every effort to ensure that our prices remain unchanged, they may be amended at any time.24. Prices do not include any additional services, features and facilities unless expressly stated.
25. Promotions, deals or discounted offers are subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount and may be withdrawn at any time. Retrospective refunds are not permitted against any offer or promotion advertised after such time a booking is made.26. Payment27. Payment for bookings can be made by Cash, we cannot accept payment by cards.28. Cancellation and changes to your booking29. If you want to amend your booking, you must notify Dinarth Hall campsite as soon as possible. Subject to availability and the conditions in 6.2 to 6.4, amendments to your booking can be made. Transferred dates must be within the same booking season.30. 30 days or more before arrival date - The booking can be amended or cancelled with a full refund
31. 9 days to 15 days before arrival date - The booking can be amended or cancelled with a 50% refund32. Less than 15 days before arrival date - The booking cannot be cancelled or amended. In either situation, no refund will be given.33. f we have to cancel your booking we will offer you a full refund of any fees paid or the option of an alternative pitch/site of a comparable standard (with you paying any additional cost or receiving a refund in respect of a price difference). No other compensation is available.34. You must pay any outstanding balance on your booking and any additional fees before pitching.35. Liability
36. Please read this section as it is important that you understand what you are agreeing to
37. Nothing in this section limits or attempts to limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for any other matter for which it would be illegal or unlawful for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
38. If we fail to comply with these Terms and Conditionswe are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a direct and foreseeable result of our failure or our negligence. We shall not be responsible for any losses that you suffer that are indirect or not foreseeable, including, but not limited to, loss of income or revenue, loss of business and loss of anticipated savings.39. Where we are responsible for your loss, our maximum liability shall be no more than to refund the amount paid by you for the holiday.40. We do not accept responsibility for any damage, injury or inconvenience caused by plants, trees, insects or wildlife.
Camp Site Rules
No one likes rules, however in the interest of everybody’s enjoyment, they are necessary. We want ALL our customers to enjoy their stay.
1. Well behaved dogs are allowed on site, howeverneed to be kept under control at all times. They should also be kept well away from cattle, horses, flossy the sheep, etc. Please be aware hens roam freely through out the site.2. BBQs and contained fires are permitted, but MUSTbe off the ground, so as not to damage the grass. Please do not dispose of used BBQS in the bins, unless the BBQ is flooded with water before hand. If in doubt leave on the floor by the bin!!! (The unwanted act of lit used BBQS and aerosols/part used gas containers coming together can result in unexpected spectacular firework displays and the firing of multiple projectiles in any direction from our bins)!3. No radios or music after 11.00pm, noise must also be kept to a minimum after this time. Please respect your neighbours!! Loud talkers are encouraged to pitch tents at the far end of the site by the river. This does not guarantee immunity from the above rule! NB ***Families with young children should avoid this part of the site!***4. In car entertainment systems are NOT to be used onor on the approaches to the site.5. Farms can be dangerous places - children must be supervised at all times. (Little Jimmy getting squashed under a bale of hay does little to improve our ratings)!6. No kite flying on this site. Penalty: Possible death by electrocution!7. Any behaviour deemed by management to be inappropriate may result in the termination of your stay.8. Sorry, no commercial or sign written vehicles allowed on site
No refunds will be given.
Please note, we use CCTV and ANPR cameras on this site for the purposes of detering crime, monitoring traffic movements in and out of the site and to assist in protecting the site community and property.
Information obtained via CCTV monitoring will be used exclusively for security and law enforcement purposes.